Young and fresh to the Real Estate industry, here are half a dozen interesting facts about the Surf to Snow Realtor Jarred Hancox:
• Second Nature – Brought up surrounded by family members whom have forged very successful careers in Real Estate; and has completed a 2 year ‘apprenticeship’ with Vicky Ashton where he learned a wealth of knowledge and gained invaluable experience selling a wide range of properties.
• Surf to Snow - Born and bred in North Taranaki, Jarred is highly regarded for his knowledge of the city, province, coastline, view shafts and weather patterns.
• Success and strong work ethic – 2 National Surfing titles, dozens of local event wins, years of sponsorship, focus & determination, good health & fitness, self-promotion and marketing techniques were all part of Jarred’s winning formula during his decade-long surf career.
• Experience afar – Multiple years hosting a large surf camp in Indonesia where people from abroad came to stay. Great inter-personal skills, relationship building and good communication skills were harboured which are all a necessity to be a successful Realtor when dealing with buyers, clients, and handling negotiations.
• Information Technology – Website building, creating DVDs & web clips, photo editing and an intricate understanding of social media are just some of the IT skills Jarred possesses.
• Giving back to the community – Vice President of the New Plymouth Surfriders’ Club, and numerous years he has been contest director of the huge International Surf Festival held at Fitzroy each Easter along with numerous other local events.
Thank you Jarred for providing such outstanding service to us during our recent property purchase. You kept us thoroughly informed during this process and were readily available to answer any queries. We were completely satisfied with the level of service provided.
We were looking for an agent to help us sell our Torbay St property and stumbled across Jarred at Urban Studio, having dealt with Vicky when we bought the house. Having met Jarred we immediately felt comfortable dealing with him as his genuineness and honesty were immediately apparent – and he seemed to know what he was talking about. These first impressions were reinforced throughout the sale process as Jarred was always working to maximise the result for us through constantly reviewing his marketing strategy and approach to reflect changing market conditions. Jarred also seemed to have the ability to win the confidence of prospective purchasers – undoubtedly a result of his genuineness – with the result that they were willing to continue with their purchase investigations more than they perhaps otherwise would. We would highly recommend Jarred – and the team from Urban Studio - to anyone looking for an agent in New Plymouth.
We are grateful for the time and effort you put in over a long period in marketing our section for sale. With your help we achieved what we wanted to with little or no hassle. We have appreciated the level of communication you maintained with us throughout and would not hesitate to recommend you to others.
When looking to choose an agency to sell a home for us, our first impressions of Urban Studio Properties were via a very strong web presence with a user friendly website. These factors plus a recommendation from friends, led us to choose Jarred Hancox to market the property for us. From the outset Jarred came across as very clear thinking, well organised and a great communicator. His marketing plan was thorough and well thought out and from the first day to market there was immediate interest with a sale contract signed within the first ten days. We highly recommend Jarred for not only the integrity he brings to his profession but his accuracy in assessing the market value and getting a better figure for the home than we imagined. What can be a daunting experience for many turned out to be an effortless, positive experience for us. Thank you Jarred.
Selling a home can be stressful. Decisions, open homes, keeping it tidy (especially with 3 small children) but with Jarred it wasn’t. Communication was always honest and timely, we always knew what was happening through every step of the process. We're so happy with our outcome and would highly recommend Jarred to anyone wanting to sell their home.